Oklahoma Summary Probate Cortes Law Firm
Oklahoma Simplified Probate
- Requirements for Oklahoma Summary Probate
- The value of the estate is less than or equal to $200,000.00;
- The Decedent has been deceased for more than 5 years; or
- The Decedent resided in another jurisdiction at the time of death.
- Quicker Probate Process
- Oklahoma law requires at least 45 days before Final Hearing
- Possible to be completely finished within two months
- We generally Summary Probate takes between 50 to 90 days
Please see our page on Oklahoma Summary Probate for more information. For the right situation this can be a much quicker process. Recent changes in the law now require the Combined Notice to be filed on the same day as the Petition for Probate.
While these recent changes tighten up the schedule, they also provide for a much quicker probate process. No one enjoys going through this process, but the folks at the Cortes Law Firm can help guide you from start to finish. Call us today at 405-213-0856